There was an error in this gadget
There was an error in this gadget

Saturday, January 2, 2010

New Bakugan Video Game Revealed.

The trailer for the next Bakugan game. This is probably old news to some of you, but nobody ever reads this, and I need to rant somewhere.

Thoughts:

- UNCANNY VALLEY'd! The humans look TERRIBLE. I have to give them credit for trying, but the Uncanny Valley is KILLING Dan in the trailer. For those unaware of WTF I am talking about, the Uncanny Valley is a point where realistic rendering almost becomes too realistic, and all the differences start to stick out like sore thumbs.

- In contrast, the monsters look beyond awesome. I could reach out and touch that Hydranoid if I wanted to. Do I? I'm not sure, but I'm looking forward to seeing Skyress rendered that beautifully.

- Less mini-games, please. I'm glad I didn't get the first game; after watching my brother play the Wii version, I realized that the mini-games were just as annoying as I had been told. Simplicity can be bliss. K.I.S.S.

Looking forward to this! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment