Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Breaking Even Part III - Good Rares.



It may not look like it, but I totally broke even on that pack. The promo alone is worth a good 7 bucks, and the two rares are worth more than a few dollars each. POP rares like that Gallade are extremely hard to pull, and I just got lucky with the Salamence. Yes, luck was still a factor, but it's easier to find a sellable rare in Pokémon than it is in YGO.

Also, as I said, the promo was enough to break even. I don't know exactly why this Gliscor is worth so much, but all the 'crystal' promos (i.e. reverse holo with prismatic foil instead of the usual 'galaxy' or RH) are fairly good investments. I do not even see the Crystal Chimchar and Riolu on eBay.

There's another card I pulled that will warrant its own post because I LOL'd. Hard.

Also, a heads-up: Apparently YGO Anniversary Packs have gotten a rerelease. Grab 'em while you can!

No comments:

Post a Comment